Salvador’s in the News
We are pleased to have been mentioned in the local media. Here are links to the most recent articles that mention Salvador’s Ice Cream. Enjoy!
- SouthcoastToday.com : Best Bets April 8, 2010
- SouthcoastToday.com : A Herd of Alpacas Come to Nonquitt Farm June 10, 2009
- SouthcoastToday.com : Frozen and Fried: The Hunt for South Coast Ice Cream and Food ShacksJanuary 1, 2023
- SouthcoastToday.com : Wheeling Through Dartmouth - Bike Touring April 5, 2008
The unique architecture of the Salvador’s Milk Can has been noted in several newspapers, websites and magazines. Here are just a few!
- Roadside America
- World’s Largest Things
- Weird Massachusetts: Your Travel Guide to Massachusetts’ Local Legends and Best Kept Secrets
- Massachusetts Off the Beaten Path, 7th
- Giant Containers
- Design Sponge - Farm Coast City Guide
- FarmCoast.com - Explore the Coastal Villages and Farmlands of Southern New England
- Luke’s Roadside Attractions
- Diner Hotline
- Flickr Results - Salvador’s Ice Cream
- Flickr Group - Giant Milk Bottles
- Flickr Group - Whimsical Architecture
We are proud of our Ice Cream and would like to share our reviews from people just like you!
- New England Bites - Eating Our Way Through Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut
- Yelp - Real People. Real Reviews